If you are interested to impact your knowledge to children and youth, let us know and send your information and CV to us.
What do our instructor usually do :
- Conduct training programme / lessons to students in MOE schools (mainly primary and secondary schools) with location in various part of Singapore
- Subjects of teaching include different type of skills depending on personnel expertise
- Some of the subjects could include the following but not subjected to:-
- Coding / Programming / Game Development / Game Design
- Mobile / Video Game / App Development
- AMIS Visual Art (Manga / Cartoon / Drawing)
- Media, Art and Graphic (Videography / Digital Art / Manga art / Stop Motion)
- Music (Technology, Production, Composing)
- Design and Technology / Engineering / Clean Energy Technology
- E-Entrepreneurship / E-Commence / Business Management
- Chinese Language and Card Game
- Interactive Media related
- Must be MOE eIRS (Instructor Registration System) registered / AMIS (Art Music Instructor Scheme) registered or if you’re in the midst of applying. *Kindly state this information clearly in your application/ resume*
- Minimum A Level / Diploma / Higher Nitec or equivalent
- Self-motivated and keen interest in learning new things
- Must love to teach and enjoy working with children & teenagers
- Available on weekdays between 8am – 5pm
- Teaching / Industry experience in the related field would be an advantage
- Only Singaporeans need to apply
Please include the following information in your resume in doc or pdf format and email to email@example.com:
- Personal particulars.
- Education background.
- Work experiences.
- Valid Registration Slip with MOE (if available)
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **