Digital Art – Manga Character Illustration
Manga is the Japanese word for comics and print cartoons. But outside of Japan, it is usually used to refer to comics works derivative of the style. Manga drawing is one of the fastest growing and popular illustration style for digital media, animation and comic.
This programme is for students who have little drawing experience, or need an introduction to the wonderful art of Manga Creation. It also unveils the mysteries behind this art form, and enables the students to create their own Manga Creations.
Objectives of Programme
- To learn how to draw, ink and color Manga Art (Japanese comics) with confidence from the basic Pencil and Paper or using Wacom tablet.
- Using IT to creating Manga in a digital form.
- To learn how to create Manga characters, storyboard.
- To understand the requirement of printed Manga Art.
Benefits of Programme
- Suitable for all levels (Primary and Secondary) including Elective Modules.
- Learn how to draw manga characters, including the basics in drawing the character’s head, body, objects and background art.
- It is a stepping stone for your students to learn the necessary skills to pursue at higher levels in digital media or as a hobby and their passion.
- Prepare your students for Manga competitions
Contact us for more detail on this programme!